NEW HOPE BAY | ASSISTED LIVING CARE PLUS
New Hope Bay’s assisted living care plus community is for those who are unable to move around any longer. This assisted living community offers the resident a large barrier free apartment. Transfer devices are used to assist the resident in transferring to bed, wheelchair and in the uses of the restroom. The entire assisted living care plus community is designed for residents who now cannot get around safely on their own.
- Apartment with private bathroom, kitchen w/refrigerator , and living spaces (barrier free)
- Free cable TV and flat-screen LED TV with every apartment!
- Round-the-clock care
- Regular housekeeping, laundry services, and linen changes
- Home-cooked meals and snacks with special attention to dietary needs
- Medication supervision and administration
- Life enrichment activities, events, and celebrations
- In-home beauty salon and spa
- In-home visits by physicians, registered nurses, podiatrists, and other medical professionals
- Transportation to and from medical appointments and recreational activities
- Cable television, wireless internet, telephone, and all other utilities included