NEW HOPE BAY | MEMORY CARE
New Hope Bay offers two unique assisted living memory care communities in Bay City MI, specializing in the support of those stricken with cognitive issues. Our primary goal is to create the highest quality of life community for our residents, this means safety for our resident’s comes first. Both our memory care community and our memory care plus community are secured for wander management and staffed with care staff that have that special skill working with those with cognitive issues.
New Hope Bay’s memory care household offers a safe, secure community for those suffering from memory conditions, such as Alzheimer’s or dementia. Our Memory Care Community is cheery, homelike, and peaceful, and provides a high staff-to-resident ratio to ensure that resident needs are met promptly.
Households offer an optimal blend of security and stimulation, combining daily physical and social activities with high levels of resident care.
- Specialized care plans for residents with Alzheimer’s and/or dementia
- Apartment with private bathroom, kitchen, and living room
- Secure 24-hour supervision and care services
- Regular housekeeping, laundry services, and linen changes
- Home-cooked meals and snacks with special attention to dietary needs
- In-home visits by physicians, nurses, podiatrists, and other medical professionals
- Cable television & Free flat-screen LED TV, wireless internet, telephone, and all other utilities included
- Medication supervision and administration
- Non-pharmacological solutions whenever possible
- Stimulating sensory and recreational activities
- In-home beauty salon and spa