NEW HOPE BAY CAREERS
New Hope Bay is ALWAYS looking for the most passionate, hard-working staff, the best of the best!! We are honored to advance and recognize staff who perform at a high level daily. Is this you? If so, please complete our NHB Application for Employment (below) and submit, along with your resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Application – Click HereFront Office Professional
New Hope Bay is seeking a dynamic Front Office Professional with excellent customer service and organization skills; and a winning attitude. This individual will be responsible for the operations of the front desk/office, communicating information to residents and staff, answering the phones, greeting residents, visitors and the general public in a Home for Aged (HFA) Independent, Assisted Living and Memory Care environment. This employee must be detail oriented and possess the following:
- Ability to be flexible and multi-task in a busy environment, solve problems/conflicts effectively and in a calm, sensitive manner; carry out oral and/or written instructions and act independently to follow through on completion of a task; ability to react quickly and decisively in the event of an emergency
- Tech-Savvy….knowledge of computer operations and practical software experience with e.g. Microsoft Works including Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point
- Affinity for seniors and genuine care regarding their well-being with an ability to maintain appropriate attitude and conduct for the welfare of residents
- Assist with new employee orientations including; including authorization and tracking of pre-employment physical, drug screen and TB testing, criminal background checks, completion of employment forms
- Maintain confidentiality of employee and resident information in compliance with HIPPA regulations.
- Display honesty, integrity, dependability, excellent attendance; and ability to work as a team member; possess good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Associate Degree and/or two years of proven office experience
This position will be part-time or full-time status (30+ hours per week) and DOES include every other weekend.
Resident Care Staff (2nd & 3rd Shift)
New Hope Bay is currently seeking talented and compassionate care staff for 2nd & 3rd shifts. An employee in this position provides direct care to residents in a Home for Aged (HFA) Assisted Living and Memory Care environment by assisting them with activities of daily living including, but not limited to personal hygiene, bathing, grooming, dressing, walking and toileting; respond to resident calls in a timely manner; quality execution of care to meet the needs of each resident’s individual service plan. Qualifications: HS or GED equivalent and CNA Certification or minimum 2-years of experience in health related and/or elder care environment. An employee in this position works under the supervision of the Director of Resident Care, Assistant Directors and Shift Supervisors as warranted.